By continuing your visit to this site, you accept the use of our cookies to make visits statistics. Your data is never shared with third parties.
Did you forget your username or password?
LAC Fixed Price 1
1. All the lots will be on display at our office only by appointment.
2. Price is in British Pounds. The purchase proposals are acknowledged
by the vendor. The successful buyer has committed himself
personally to the purchases made, he cannot claim to have acted on
behalf of a third party.
3. The vendor may require a bank reference and/or guarantee.
The Auction House reserves the right to deny a person from
participating in the auction.
4. The vendor may raise or reject a bid without giving a
reason, and furthermore reserves the right to combine or split up
catalogue lots, or to offer them out of sequence or omit or withdraw
them from the auction.
5. Payment is in British Pounds and is immediately due upon
adjudication of the lot. Late payments will incur a monthly default
interest by 1%.
6. Shipping and insurance are at the buyer’s cost and risk. Any
fees and charges payable abroad are borne by the buyer (successful
bidder) who is responsible for acquiring the necessary information
about any applicable customs and foreign exchange regulations. The
Auction House accepts no liability for any contraventions of such
7. The vendor offers an unconditional and unlimited
guarantee for the authenticity of coins. All identifications and
descriptions of the items sold in this catalogue are statements of
opinion and were made in good faith.
8. The objects which come under the hammer are sold on behalf
of a third party or are the property of the vendor. The buyer
has no entitlement to have the identity of the
consignor disclosed to them and acknowledges that the vendor
might receive a commission from the consignor for the sale.
9. The above conditions are a component of each individual contract
of sale. Alterations must be made in writing
in order to be valid. If any parts of these terms and conditions
should be no longer or not fully in conformity with the valid legal
situation, this shall not affect the content and validity of the
10. The contractual relationship between parties is subject in all
facets to British law. The exclusive court of jurisdiction is London.
- International money order
- Bank Wire transfer to:
Bank Tranfer UK - Payment £ (pounds)
London Ancient Coins Ltd
Bank Tranfer UK - Payment £ (pounds) London Ancient Coins Ltd
HSBC: Sort Code 40-05-31 - Account number 01518240
IBAN: GB72HBUK40053101518240 Swift/ BIC: HBUKGB4142A
Barclays: Sort Code 20-79-73 - Account number 43874001 IBAN:
GB41BARC20797343874001 Swift/BIC: BARCGB22
London Ancient Coins Ltd
IBAN DE48 700111106055499487 swift DEKTDE7GXXX
Bids and Auction Results
Terms Of Sale
Oriental Greek (195-207)
Roman Republican (208-264)
Roman Imperial (265-683)
Barbaric Imitations (684-684)
Early Medieval (700-703)
Italian Mints (711-744)
Multiple Lots (762-772)
Modern Replicas (774-781)
Numismatic Literature (802-1080)