Banca Agricola Commerciale, IBAN: SM80H0303409813000130150926, BIC/SWIFT: BASMSMSMXXX
intestato ad Artemide Aste s.r.l.
Beneficiary: Artemide Aste s.r.l.
Bank: Bank Austria
c/c:50670 063 327 CAB: 12000
IBAN: AT48 1200 0506 7006 3327
GENERAL TERMS OF SALE
1. This is a public sale conducted by Artemide Aste s.r.l. Subject to our consent, liberty for taking part to the sale by sellers and/or consignors is hereby reserved.
2.The sale price is the final price (no buyer's premium).
3. All material shall be sold to the first buyer whot requests it.
4. Terms of this sale are direct payment, with payment due immediately upon receipt of invoice. Title to all lots remains with consignor until paid in full.
5. Buyers not known to Auctioneer must furnish satisfactory credit references. Company purchases must be submitted with the signature of a duly authorized agent of such company.
6. A price is provided for each lot. Offer below the price will be accepted at the discretion of Artemide Aste.
7. All items in this catalogue are considered genuine unless specifically stated otherwise in the lot description. Claims to the contrary must be made in writing within 7 days after receipt of the lot. Any returned lot must be intact and in its original unopened holder. No lot may be returned without prior written consent. In no event may any lot be returned after thirty (30) days from the date of the sale. LATE REMITTANCE FOR PURCHASES CONSTITUTES JUST CAUSE TO ABROGATE ALL RETURN PRIVILEGES FOR ANY REASON.
8. Grading is a subjective description, in the opinion of the cataloguer as to the state of preservation, method of strike and overall appearance of a particular coin or lot. The term “Proof” or “Specimen” is used to describe a method of manufacture and is not a grade or condition or an attribution; Auctioneer does not represent that any coin catalogued will meet the standards, or the grade, of any third party or third party grading services. Adjectival descriptions and terminology (which can and does vary among experts and knowledgeable purchasers), when utilized in the catalogue, are strictly the opinion of the cataloguer and shall not be deemed to be part of the description; i.e., it is an opinion only and not a warranty of any kind.
9. The seller reserves the right to refuse to honour any purchase order which, in his opinion, is not submitted in “Good Faith”, or, as the case dictates, is not supported by satisfactory credit and numismatic references, as the seller , in its sole discretion, shall determine.
10. All photographs in this catalog are of the actual items being sold.
11. Postage, insurance and sales tax, if required by law to be collected, will be added to the invoice for any lot(s) invoiced to buyers.
12. Auctioneer reserves the right to require payment in full before delivering any lot to a buyers. It is the buyer’s responsibility and obligation to have the lots fully insured while in his/her possession. Risk or loss is on the buyer. Please send shipping instructions.
13. In the event a buyer fails to make remittance promptly, the seller reserves the right to resell the merchandise.
14. Artemide Aste reserves the right to postpone the auction sale for a reasonable period of time, as the result of any significant relevant event, which, in the judgment of Artemide Aste, reasonably exercised, make it inadvisable to hold the sale.
15. By taking part to this sale, buyer personally guarantees payment; if a corporation is the buyer, the officers and/or principals of the corporation agree to personally guarantee payment.
16. In the event Artemide Aste shall be unable to deliver the property sought to be purchases, its liability therefore shall be limited to the rescission of the sale and refund of the purchase price. Artemide Aste shall have no liability for damages, incidental, consequential or otherwise, arising out of its failure to deliver any property purchased, and all bidders agree to this.
17. Purchased lots may be kept by Artemide Aste as a pledge for amounts due by buyers to Artemide Astemide Aste.
18. Any dispute regarding this auction shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of San Marino and shall be adjudicated only by the Court of the Republic of San Marino.
19. Participating in this sale constitutes acceptance by the buyers of all the fore mentioned terms and conditions of the sale.
20. The terms of sale exist in several languages. In the event of dispute, the Italian version is considered valid.